Cable protection of underground and above ground infrastructure
We bring the answer in the form of a unique, comprehensive, verified and certified cable solution.
Passive fire protection system
We bring a comprehensive view and solution to the passive fire protection of buildings as a whole.
A comprehensive solution for passive optical infrastructure
We have been providing solutions for FTTx optical infrastructure for almost two decades.
Data cabinet systems
We deliver to telecommunications, industry, technology centers, for the field of automation, transport and IT infrastructure.
Professional communication and access systems
We solve voice and video communication, access control and management in demanding sectors such as justice, defense, industry, critical infrastructure, hospitals and transport.
Mechanical safety systems and protection of critical infrastructure
We supply solutions for securing objects against the access of dangerous vehicles (HVM - Hostile Vehicle Mitigation) and traffic management systems.
We create innovative and complex solutions for data infrastructure. We are a trusted partner for globally respected manufacturers.
Complex solutions for communication and security
We create projects, provide training and supply material
Cable ducts are the basic building blocks of modern communication and energy infrastructure. The certified OPI PIPELIFE cable system ensures...
Cable ducts are the basic building blocks of modern communication and energy infrastructure. The certified OPI PIPELIFE cable system ensures reliable implementation and installation of cable lines, minimizes malfunctions and enables quick and efficient diagnostics.
● Cable design:
- Requirement Analysis: The first step in cable duct design is a thorough analysis of project requirements. Cable type, capacity, maximum length, topology, maximum load and other technical specifications must be determined.
- Selection of suitable cable duct composition: Top parameters of OPI cable duct, such as circular stiffness up to 14.72kN/m2 and watertightness up to 0.5 bar. enable the design of suitable cable duct components even for the most demanding applications.
- Cable route: Using a wide range of system elements, such as radii at different angles, can optimize the cable route, which is essential to minimize interference and mechanical problems. Terrain, existing or planned utility networks and potential buffer zones should be considered.
● Cable duct installation:
- Route preparation: Route preparation is required before installation. This includes excavation in the required volume, preparation of a compacted base bed, and possibly installation of supporting structures.
- Installation of the cable duct: After preparing the route, the cable duct is installed according to the prescribed standards and installation instructions. The cable must be protected against external influences based on the required load. Routes leading outside road and rail traffic must be covered with soil in accordance with the valid standard STN EN 1610, i.e. up to a grain size of 22 mm. Routes leading in communication (road, track) must be concreted with concrete of class C16/20 in a thickness of 50 to 150 mm, depending on the width/depth of the excavation and the size of the cable duct.
- Connection of system elements: The cable is connected to the relevant elements, such as watertight transitions, and branches of different radii. The basic elements of the cable duct have cut edges with marking of insertion depth. Here, too, strict standards for functionality and reliability apply.
- Benefits when installing our OPI Pipelife system:
Easy installation: The OPI Pipelife system is designed to be easy to install. The modular design, smooth interior and standardized components facilitate assembly and integration into new or existing infrastructure.
Fast implementation: Thanks to high-end components and simple connections, the system can be implemented quickly. This reduces commissioning time and minimizes service outages.
● Functionality check:
- Visual Inspection: A thorough visual inspection is done after installation. Correct placement of the cable, thorough insertion of connections and connections to system elements are verified.
- Camera inspection: After the visual test is carried out, a camera inspection is carried out. A camera will pass through the entire newly installed cable to inspect its interior.
- Cable route testing: Patency and watertightness testing is done for the cable line. The measurement can be performed by a camera test and a pressure tightness test.
- Fire protection: The standard version of the OPI PIPELIFE cable is self-extinguishing with a reaction to fire classification of E. We can also supply the cable in a fire-retardant version (EN 61 386-1, b. 184.108.40.206), low smoke, halogen-free EN 50 267-2 - 1a 50 267-2-2.
- Water resistance: The OPI PIPELIFE system includes unique ROPI transition elements that ensure the protection of the cable duct against water penetration into the cable duct space.
- Technical approval: For the OPI PIPELIFE SYSTEM CPQ, our company has a permit for the construction of new cable lines during the modernization and construction of new railway lines, construction of tunnels and reconstruction of stations. Within the Slovak and Czech Republics, our company has already delivered many kilometers of this world-accepted cable duct.
4. Investment protection: For your protection and security, there is product liability insurance up to the value of 2,000,000 EUR.
OPI'S MOTTO - "Do it right the first time"
The design, installation and inspection of the cable duct are key processes ensuring the reliable passage and functionality of the cable duct. Adherence to technical standards and correct procedures is essential to minimize the risk of breakdowns and ensure the long-term reliability of the entire infrastructure. Every step - from design to inspection - has an impact on the final result and functionality of the cable duct.
We provide solutions
Testimonials from our partners
We chose REWAN as a supplier of security and structured cabling technologies for prions in Slovakia due to high quality of their products, individual approach, and their willingness to communicate with the customers.