Information on the personal data processing
REWAN s.r.o. with its registered office Ivánska cesta 30/B, 82104 Bratislava, ID Nr. 45307911 is committed to protecting your personal data. It is important to know that the personal information you provide to us, we process responsibly, transparently and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Law 18/2018. You are entitled to request information about the recorded personal data, their correction or deletion, if they are granted on the basis of your consent. If there is an automated processing, you have the right to data portability, and not to be subject to a decision solely based on this decision. For any questions or requests concerning the processing of your personal data, you can contact us in writing at the company address.
For what reason we process the data and for what purpose?
It is inevitable for us to process the personal data you have provided to us in order to provide you with our products and services and to fulfill our contractual and statutory obligations and to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of our customers and other persons.
We process the data for the purpose of:
- The Accounting and Tax Agenda, which results from our tax administration and accounting regulations. These are typically invoices, invoice documents, delivery notes and other related documents. In processing for this purpose, we act as Operator under Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) GDPR
- Provision of goods and services, where we act as Operator under Article 6 1 letter f) GDPR. We consider this processing of personal data as the legitimate interest in the business agenda.
- Organization of training sessions and seminars, where we can process personal information about lecturers and participants in training, seminars and workshops. In processing for this purpose, we act as the Operator under Article 6 1 letter b) GDPR. Such processing of personal data is necessary for the performance contracts.
- Management of the legal agenda. In justified cases, it is necessary to apply, prove or defend our legal claims through extrajudicial or judicial proceedings or we must provide assistance to public authorities. In processing for this purpose, we act as the Operator under Art. 1 letter f) GDPR and according to Art. 2 letter f) GDPR. We consider this processing of personal data as a legitimate interest in the business agenda and for the processing necessary to prove, enforce or defend legal claims, or at any time when the courts exercise their jurisdiction.
- Performance of contracts with physical persons. We process personal information that is necessary for the performance of different contracts with individuals, work contracts, participation in training sessions and seminars. In processing for this purpose, we act as the Operator under Art. 1 letter b) GDPR in the case of a physical person.
- Marketing newsletters. When submitting marketing newsletters based on your prior consent, we act as Operator under Article 6 1 letter a) GDPR.
- Archiving and registry. We have an obligation to process personal data in some cases in connection with the Act on Archives and Registers and also according to Art. 89 GDPR where we perform as Operator.
- Statistical purposes. The above obtained and processed data may, if necessary, be processed for statistical purposes if required by law. For statistical purposes, specific data are not provided, but cumulative or anonymous data, such as number of customers, employees, economic statistics. In processing for this purpose, we act as Operator under Art. 89 GDPR.
Who will get in touch with your data?
With your personal data get in contact our authorized employees, while maintaining confidentiality. In the necessary and reasonable manner, we may make some of your information available to others, while maintaining confidentiality, if permitted by the customer's agreement, with the consent of the customer, or if such obligation arises from the law. Depending on the circumstances and purpose of the processing, the recipients include, in particular:
Our employees who are entitled thereto
Accounting company for processing accounting agenda
Advisors (tax, legal, etc.)
Providers of web hosting and cloud services
Software Providers (e.g. Microsoft)
In the case of the personal data processing in the form of a subcontracting company, we first verify that the company comprehensively complies with the conditions in terms of the security of the processing of personal data under GDPR and then we charge the company with processing of personal data.
In the case of a request for disclosure of your personal data from a public authority, we examine whether the legislation laid down conditions for their access. Your data are not disclosed without proper legislative claim verification.
How long we will keep your data?
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary. The retention period generally results from legislation. If the retention period does not stem from legislation, we determine it based on a relationship to a particular purpose based on internal policies and registry (Archive) plan.
The generic terms of personal data retention designated for the purposes of the personal data processing described above are as follows:
- Accounting and Tax Agenda. The retention period for the 10 years following the end of the accounting year.
- Provision of goods and services. Storage period during the duration of the contractual relationship.
- Organization of professional training and seminars. Retention period of attendance lists the same as the financial agenda. Photos and videos from training sessions and seminars according to the notice of execution, typically 5 years or until the submission of an objection to the processing.
- Management of the legal agenda. The retention period until the limitation of the legal claim.
- Performance of a contract with physical persons. Storage period during the duration of the contractual relationship.
- Sending marketing newsletters. Retention time for the "opt-out" click, which is part of any newsletter, or until the objection to the processing.
- Archiving and registry. Storage time during storage periods according to the archive order.
- Statistical purposes. Retention period during the existence of other management purposes.
If you are interested to learn about the storage or processing of your personal data for a particular purpose, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, by phone + 421 23 211 25 81 or by the post to the address below.
A method of obtaining personal data
We obtain your personal information directly from you in the most, i.e. the acquisition of personal data is voluntary. You provide us with your personal information through, e.g.:
- Registration on our web site
- Communication with us
- Participation in training sessions and seminars organized or co-organized by REWAN
- Participation in activities
- Filling out the contact form at events
We can also get your personal information from your employer, for example, when signing up for a training, from your colleagues for a contract performance, if you are the Statutary of an organization that is our contractual partner or a party with whom we are dealing with the conclusion of a contractual relationship. We can get your personal information from public sources and registers, etc.
However, we do not systematically process any randomly obtained personal data for any purpose.
Securing your personal data
REWAN s.r.o. takes care of the security of the personal data you give us. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to adequately protect your data with respect to the severity of their processing. No unauthorized person has access to your personal data that we have obtained from you, and we will not submit them without your consent to other entities for further processing unless required by law or in the protection of our legal interests.
Right to information
It is your right to ask REWAN s.r.o. for information on what personal data, to what extent and for what purpose we process your data. This information will be provided free of charge within the period of 30 days, in extraordinary situations within 90 days at the latest. We will inform you in advance of the time extension in exceptional cases. If you will require the disclosure of the information we collect about you, we will first need to verify that you are the person to whom this information belongs. Therefore, please provide sufficient identification of your person in your request. If necessary, we have the right to request additional information for your identification before we provide you with personal information we process to your person.
Our right then is to reasonably reject information requirements that are unreasonable or inappropriate, or require unreasonable effort, or are difficult to obtain (typically from backup systems, archiving, etc.).
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data we record about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Based on your request, these data may be passed to another operator.
Data update, right to data correction
As your personal data may change over time (e.g. a change of a surname), we will be happy if you let us know about any change in your personal information. This will enable us to keep your personal data up to date. Submission of a data change is necessary to enable us perform properly our operator's activity.
This also includes your right to correction of personal information, which we record about you. If you find that our data is no longer up to date, you have the right to request a correction.
If you believe that we do not process your personal data in accordance with valid SR and EU legislation, you have the right to object and we will subsequently verify the eligibility of your request. At the time of the objection, the processing of your personal data will be limited until it has been verified or the objection is justified. Hereby we inform you that you have to right to contact the relevant Personal Data Protection Authority at the address stated below, regarding any objection to the processed personal data we process about you:
Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov
820 07 Bratislava 27
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you believe that such records are not accurate, or we process them unlawfully, or if you believe that we no longer need this data for processing.
Right to deletion
If you have ever given us permission to process your personal information (e.g. an email address within a newsletter), you have the right to revoke it at any time. Subsequently, we have an obligation to delete the data we process, solely based on your consent. The right of deletion does not apply to data processed under contract performance, legitimate reasons or legitimate interests. If some of your data are stored in backup systems that provide automated resistance of all our systems and act as data loss protection in cases of accidents, we are not able to delete this data from the backup systems. Often it is not technically feasible. However, these data are no longer actively processed and will not be used for further processing purposes.
Whom you can ask
You my direct your personal privacy questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our registered office:
Ivánska cesta 30/B
Websites – Protocol files
If you access and view our website, we process the following log files and store them on our servers. The information we store includes:
- Your IP address
- Opened page of our website
- HTTP response code
- Your browser identification
This information is processed for a maximum of one year and only for the purposes of our legal protection.
When you visit our website, you are informed that we use technology to collect and store information using cookies to your device. Cookies are small text files that are not being sent anywhere, you can remove these files from your browser or disable their use completely. Cookies do not collect any of your personal information, but without these files we cannot ensure the full functionality of the site.
Analysis and statistics
We monitor and analyze websites using analytical services. None of the data we analyze with this service is your personal data. We use this service to track traffic and geographic data, browser information, and the operating system from which you access our website. We use all this information for marketing purposes, for the purpose of further improving the website and its content as well as for the purposes of legal protection.
Sending news to e-mail
In case you are interested in receiving product promotions via an e-mail, that you provide us with a consent to use your e-mail address, we will process this e-mail exclusively for this purpose. REWAN s.r.o. does not submit the e-mail address obtained to any other subjects. In case that you decide at any time in the future that you do not want to receive e-mails from REWAN s.r.o. for this purpose, you may revoke your consent here or in writing at the address of the company's registered office.
Personal data transfer to the third countries
The transfer of personal data to intermediaries or other recipients in third countries or international organizations does not occur.