Catalog of products
FR PIPE WRAP
Protecta Pipe Wrap consists of a graphite-based, plastic-wrapped material that reacts to heat and fills openings caused by melting plastic in transitions in the event of a fire.
It can be used on plastic pipes (PVC, PP, PE ABS and Alupex), plastic pipe bundles with or without cables, as well as cable bundles. Pipe tape is used in the wall or floor by pasting it around the transition. It can also be used with our Protecta FR Board.
It is available in the following sizes: 55mm, 82mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm, 200mm, 250mm, 315mm or in the form of tape in 25 m packages with a width of 50 mm or 75 mm.
- For plastic pipes from the smallest available sizes up to Ø400 mm with a wide range of different pipe wall thicknesses
- For metal pipes with flammable insulation
- For plastic pipes with cables (cable lines)
- 2 types of tape - cut to the most commonly used diameters or as 25 meter rolls suitable for all diameters
- Fire rated up to 240 minutes for both integrity and insulation
- Certified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes
- Tested and certified for U/U pipe termination applications
- Classified for fire sealing in all types of structures
- Excellent sound insulation
- No emissions - friendly to the environment and the user
- Easy installation with Protecta FR Board and EX Mortar products
- Unlimited storage time (under suitable conditions)
- 30-year lifespan